Current Job Vacancies
Caley Hall Hotel are looking for enthusiastic and self driven applicants to join our team.
We have Full & Part-time positions available.
The role will include working within our friendly team of established restaurant staff although self initiative is a must.
Experience is preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided.
Shifts are to include breakfasts (7.45-approx 11am) and Dinners (5.45-approx 10pm) - Sunday hours may vary.
Shifts will include weekends and bank holidays.
Ideal candidates must have the following qualities:
- Smartly presented
- Able to show self drive and initiative when required whilst also working well within a team
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible with hours
- Have own transport if required
- Adaptability to various situations and the flexibility to move between ares when required
- Local knowledge is a benefit but not essential
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Good timekeeping is essential
- Confidence in dealing with customers as well as co-workers
- A basic knowledge of food hygiene
STAFF ACCOMMODATION IS NOT AVAILABLE
Caley Hall Hotel are looking for enthusiastic and self driven applicants to join our team full time.
The role includes cleaning the rooms to the high standards already set by our team.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
The hours run from 9/10am to mid/late afternoon dependent on business.