On these pages you'll find plenty of information about Caley Hall Hotel's accommodation and the surrounding area of Norfolk regarded as one of the nicest places to stay in England with great reviews. Caley Hall Hotel is not part of a chain of hotels and just so you know, it is often missplet as Keighley, Kaley, Kayley, Kaylee Lodge or Kayleigh Hall Hotel.
Copyright © 2015 Caley Hall Hotel, Old Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 6HH
- Each room accommodates 2 people in one double bed or 2 single beds
- Private en-suite bathroom with shower or shower over bath.
- Towels and toiletries provided
- Digital flat screen television (with radio channels) and alarm clock
- Multi-region DVD/CD player (plays all formats of DVDs and CDs). A good choice of DVDs are available at reception
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Dressing table with stool
- Iron and ironing board