We have 40 bedrooms (all non-smoking) at Caley Hall catering for a variety of requirements. We aim to provide everything you need for a comfortable stay in each room, including:
- Private en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, or bath with shower attachment
- Seating area
- Digital flat screen television (with radio channels) and alarm clock
- Multi-region DVD/CD player (plays all formats of DVDs and CDs)
- Direct dial telephone
- Free wireless high speed internet access
- Fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable air conditioning unit and individually controlled heating.
Most rooms are at ground floor level and some are equipped for the mobility impaired (we are classed as "mobility level 2” by Visit Britain).
Due to the chalet style layout of our hotel our rooms cater perfectly for families of varying sizes. There are larger rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people, family units that consist of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and one unit consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that can sleep up to 7 people.
For a real treat we also have available our master suite, 2 junior suites and our four poster room, perfect for a special occasion or just if you feel like spoiling yourself!