On these pages you'll find plenty of information about Caley Hall Hotel's accommodation and the surrounding area of Norfolk regarded as one of the nicest places to stay in England with great reviews. Caley Hall Hotel is not part of a chain of hotels and just so you know, it is often misspelled as Keighley, Kaley, Kayley, Kaylee Lodge or Kayleigh Hall Hotel.
Copyright © 2015 Caley Hall Hotel, Old Hunstanton, Norfolk, PE36 6HH
- We have several family rooms comprising of a Zip and link bed with a under bed, comfortably accommodating 3 people. Many of these rooms can also fit an additional put up bed to accommodate a 4th guest.
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Cots can be provided free of charge
- Towels and toiletries provided
- Seating area
- Digital flat screen television (with radio channels) and alarm clock in each bedroom
- Multi-region DVD/CD players (plays all formats of DVDs and CDs) in each bedroom. A good choice of DVDs are available at reception
- Direct dial telephone
- Dressing table with stool
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea and coffee making facilities